Homeownership Program for Public Housing Residents
Miami-Dade County is giving the opportunity to Public Housing residents, Section 8 residents and low-income residents to become first-time homebuyers.
Our Section 32 Homeownership Program offers 27 single family homes in the Naranja and Homestead areas for qualified families interested in owning their own homes.
Miami-Dade Public Housing and Community Development offers information and references to homeownership counseling and approved lenders by Miami-Dade County. For any questions about the Section 32 Homeownership Program, call the Resident Services Unit at 786-469-4141.
26831 SW 142nd Avenue
Three models available:
- 3 bedroom / 2 bath (6 Units - 966 average square feet; average lot size 2,666 sq ft)
$ 75,000 (Minimum Income $ 20,500)
- 4 bedroom / 2 bath (16 Units - 1,190 average square feet; average lot size 2,690 sq ft)
$ 80,000 (Minimum Income $ 25,500)
- 5 bedroom / 2 bath (5 Units - 1,275 average square feet; average lot size 2,990 sq ft)
$ 85,000 (Minimum Income $ 30,500)
- Gated community with card access entry
- Barbeque and picnic area with a shelter and play house
- Living / Dining rooms with 10 foot ceilings
- Central A/C and heat
- Marble window sills
- Private perimeter concrete wall
- Hurricane / security window screens
- Elementary School within walking distance
- Near Public Transportation (bus route - less than 1 mile)
- Near Florida Turnpike (less than 5 miles)
- Senior High and Middle School nearby (less than 15 miles)
- Miami Dade Community College nearby (less than 15 miles)
- Near Southland Mall (less than 15 miles)
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.