Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
Partner Portal is a great online tool for Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) landlords to manage their information with Miami-Dade Public Housing and Community Development.
Registered landlords can:
- update contact information
- review their profile
- check for upcoming recertifications
- follow the status of inspections and reinspections
- review HAP payments by resident
- download forms and read current announcements about the Housing Choice Voucher program
- and much more.
Create an account
Create an Account and enter your desired user name, password and email. Fill in the form with your contact information making sure that all required fields marked with asterisks are completed. Enter the letters in the image code provided exactly as you see them (same capitalization) and submit your request by clicking on the "Send Request" button.
Only Housing Choice Voucher (Section 8) landlords already registered with the Miami-Dade Housing Choice Voucher Program can create new accounts. An Entity ID (provided by Miami-Dade Public Housing and Community Development to landlords when they register in the HCV program) and the last four numbers of the Tax ID (also known as Federal Employer Identification Number or (FEIN)) are required to register.
Navigating the Partner Portal site
The icon guide below will help you navigate the Partner Portal site. The icons located at the top of the site will allow you to convert your data to a variety of formats and download it to your computer.
|Show details in new page|
|Edit record details or create new record|
|Expand details on the same page|
|Convert to Adobe PDF|
|Convert to Microsoft Office Excel|
|Convert to Microsoft Office Word|
|Convert to comma separated values format|
Accessing information on Partner Portal
Here are ways to find information using the Partner Portal once you log in:
- About my tenants/families: Click on the "My Families" link to the left. You will see a list showing general information about your tenants. By clicking on the magnifying glass icon to the left you will see more details like head of household entity ID and unit characteristics.
- About my rented units: Click on the "My Units" link to the left. You will see a list showing general information about your units. By clicking on the magnifying glass icon to the left you will see more details about the unit and dates of upcoming and past inspections.
- About my HAP payments: Click on the "My Payments" link to the left. You will see a list showing general information about your HAP payments organized by check number. The list can be filtered by check number, a particular unit address (by clicking on the down arrow of the "Unit" drop down menu) or by a date range. By clicking on the arrow to the left you will be able to expand the list and see more details for each check.
- About my profile: Click on the "My Profile" link to the left. You will see general contact information about your user profile on Partner Portal. You will not be able to make changes to your information.
- About my tenant’s payment holds or abatements: Click on the "Holds & Abatements" link to the left. You will see a list showing general information about your tenant's holds and abatements. The list can be filtered by unit address, type (Unit or Abatement) or status (Open or Closed) by clicking on the down arrow of the drop down menus.
- Reading announcements from the Housing Choice Voucher Program Office: Click on the "Announcements" link to the left under the "Communications" section. You will see a list showing the latest announcements from the Housing Choice Voucher Office. This list can be sorted by title, text content or date (timestamp) by clicking on the corresponding column titles.
- Downloading forms from the Housing Choice Voucher Program Office: Click on the "Forms" link to the left under the "Communications" section. You will see a list of available forms from the Housing Choice Voucher office. This list can be sorted by title description by clicking on the column title. Click on the download icon to download the forms you are interested in.
- Password change: Click on the "Change Password" link on the bar at the top of the log-in page. Enter your current password once, and then your desired new password twice to confirm. Click on the "Change Password" button to submit your request. For your security, we recommend passwords that are longer than 8 characters in length and combine letters, numbers and special characters. Do not share your password with others.
- Lost password: Click on the "Forgot your Password?" link on the log-in page. Enter either you user name or email and then click on the "Send password" button. A new password will be sent to the email you used to register. You can change this password by following the steps on the previous question.
- Problems logging in: If you know your password, but still can’t log in, your user account has most likely been locked out as a result of too many unsuccessful log in attempts. Please contact us by calling 305-403-3222 so your account is unlocked and make sure the next time you log in that you are typing the correct password and Caps Lock is not active on your keyboard.
Landlord Direct Deposit forms
The following forms are available for landlords.
Direct deposit can help Section 8 landlords and accounts payable vendors save time by having funds immediately. It is a safe and convenient way to have your money deposited directly into your checking or savings account. To enroll in direct deposit, download and fill out the form and mail it to the address on the form.
For more information about Miami-Dade Public Housing and Community Development's Direct Deposit program, please e-mail us.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.