At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Policies and Procedures Manual
The Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) provides a Policies and Procedures (PnP) Manual to assist recipients in the management of their federally funded projects. The manual outlines some of the key tasks that should be conducted when administering Federal funds. The PnP manual also provides useful information regarding program requirements, regulations, policies and procedures, etc. It contains sample reports, exhibits and forms (subject to change) to be referenced or used during the implementation of the program or project.
The following files are in Adobe Acrobat format. To view these files please download the Acrobat Reader from the bottom of this page.
- Table of Contents
- Chapter 01: Miami-Dade County Sub-Recipient Policies and Procedures
- Chapter 02: Compliance Monitoring for Federally Funded Programs
- Chapter 03: Management of Monitoring Activities
- Chapter 04: Program Progress
- Chapter 05: Labor Standards
- Federal Labor Standards Provision (Form HUD-4010)
- Contractor's Certificate of Actual Cost (Form HUD-923330-A)
- Payroll Form (Form WH-347)
- Poster - Notice to All Employees (Form WH-1321)
- Project Wage Rate Sheet (Form HUD-4720)
- Report of Additional Classification and Rate (Form HUD-4230A)
- Record of Employee Interview (Form HUD-11)
- Federal Labor Standards Questionnaire (Form HUD-4730)
- Federal Labor Standards Complaint Intake Form (Form HUD-4731)
- Chapter 06: Environmental / Lead-Based Paint / Other Federal and County Requirements
- Chapter 07: Regulations for People with Disabilities
- Chapter 08: Internal Controls
- Chapter 09: Program Income
- Chapter 10: Insurances
- Chapter 11: Taxes
- Chapter 12: Property Management and Inventory
- Chapter 13: Travel
- Chapter 14: Personnel Management
- Chapter 15: Procurement and Subcontracts
- Chapter 16: Sub-Recipient Audit Requirements
- Chapter 17: Budget Management
- Chapter 18: Processing Payment Requests
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.