2014 Monthly Premium Rates
Miami-Dade County provides retirement benefits for eligible employees through the Florida Retirement System (FRS). Enrollment is automatic for full-time and part-time employees.
- 2014 Enrollment Newsletter
- 2014 New Retiree Insurance Election Form for under 65
- 2014 New Retiree Insurance Election Form for over 65 or Medicare eligible
- 2014 POS, HO HMO, LO HMO Benefits Summary
- 2014 Dental Benefits Summary
- 2014 Medicare Elig Plan Comparison
FRS Retirement Eligibility
In order to qualify for FRS retirement benefits, an employee must be vested.
Listing of the most frequently used forms pertaining to retiree benefits.
Retiree Insurance Topics
Common Topics pertaining to a retiree insurance.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.