Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit: http://www.miamidade.gov/emergency
- 2016 Retirees Enrollment Newsletter
- 2016 Medical Plan Summary
- Select Option
- MDC Concierge
- MDC Jackson First Plan Option
- AvMed New Pharmacy Manager
- US Imaging Program
- Dental Plans Comparison
- Delta PPO Directory
- MetLife Provider Directory
- OHS Dental Directory
2015 Monthly Premium Rates
Miami-Dade County provides retirement benefits for eligible employees through the Florida Retirement System (FRS). Enrollment is automatic for full-time and part-time employees.
- 2015 POS, HMO Benefits Summary
- 2015 Dental Benefits Summary
- 2015 Medicare Elig Plan Comparison
- 2015 New Retiree Insurance Benefits Election Form - Under 65
- 2015 New Retiree Insurance Benefits Election Form - Over 65
FRS Retirement Eligibility
In order to qualify for FRS retirement benefits, an employee must be vested.
Listing of the most frequently used forms pertaining to retiree benefits.
Retiree Insurance Topics
Common Topics pertaining to a retiree insurance.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.