Safety Awareness Training Classes
In order to enroll in the Safety Awareness Training Classes, the following online form must be completed. Please follow the instructions below:
- Two business days advance notice is required to cancel a class.
- No one will be admitted to class without a completed application on file. The completed application must be received no later than three business days prior to class date.
- For course schedules, consult the schedule pages on this web site.
- Classes are currently free of charge (type FREE in Index Code field).
- Classes will be held on the 18th floor of the Stephen P. Clark Center, either in room 18-A or 18-B. There will be a sign near the elevators.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.