At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Florida Human Rights Laws
- Domestic Violence Definitions - 741.28
- Domestic Violence Batterer's Intervention Program - 741.281
- Domestic Violence Intentional Bodily Harm - 741.283
- Domestic Violence Investigation - 741.29
- Domestic Violence Legislative Intent, Prosecution - 741.2901
- Domestic Violence Legislative Intent, Judiciary - 741.2902
- Florida Civil Rights Act of 1992 Definitions - 760.02
- Florida Civil Rights Act Unlawful Employment Practices - 760.10
- Florida Civil Rights Act Remedies - 760.11
- Discrimination Based on AIDS, HIV Prohibited - 760.50
- Interference with Exercise of Constitutional, Statutory Rights - 760.51
- Repeat Violence, Sexual Violence, Dating Violence - 784.046
- Stalking, Definitions and Penalties - 784.048
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.