- To clean and green our community.
- Garner support countywide from municipalities, public agencies, and private organizations to improve the way our community looks.
- Build the framework for long-term streetscape improvements and seek funding for "great streets" projects.
- Develop plans with other agencies to build walkable, livable streetscapes.
- Facilitate aesthetic improvement and greening projects along major corridors.
- Publish and implement the Gateway Standards for Planting and Maintenance and the Miami-Dade Street Tree Master Plan. (5.3 MB)
- Protect the public investment in landscaping by ensuring that the plants are properly maintained (fertilizing, watering, pruning).
- Eliminate trash and litter along our main roadways and transportation gateways.
- Provide opportunities for corporate citizenship and seek sponsors.
- Coordinate volunteer events that supplement governmental efforts.
- Serve as a liaison for agencies and organizations responsible for gateway maintenance issues.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.