Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit: http://www.miamidade.gov/emergency
About Incorporation & Annexation
The Community Redevelopment and Municipal Services (CRMS) division of the Office of Management and Budget focuses on incorporation and boundary change policies in Miami-Dade County. Areas of focus within Incorporation and Annexation include:
- support of Municipal Advisory Committees (MACs)
- processing citizen initiated incorporation petitions
- processing annexation petitions
- assisting in the transition process with newly formed municipalities and
- development and execution of all necessary studies, negotiations and agreements to fully implement all of the Incorporation and Annexation policies approved by the Board of County Commissioners.
See past reports related to Incorporation and Annexation.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:20:14 PM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.