Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
About Incorporation & Annexation
The Community Redevelopment and Municipal Services (CRMS) division of the Office of Management and Budget focuses on incorporation and boundary change policies in Miami-Dade County. Areas of focus within Incorporation and Annexation include:
- support of Municipal Advisory Committees (MACs)
- processing citizen initiated incorporation petitions
- processing annexation petitions
- assisting in the transition process with newly formed municipalities and
- development and execution of all necessary studies, negotiations and agreements to fully implement all of the Incorporation and Annexation policies approved by the BCC
See past reports related to Incorporation and Annexation.
Contact Incorporation & Annexation
See the contact information for the Incorporation and Annexation division.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:49:02 AM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.