At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Fontainebleau Municipal Advisory Committee
In 2004, a resolution creating and establishing the Fontainebleau Area Municipal Advisory Committee and its duties was implemented.
County staff was directed to prepare a study for the possible creation of a new municipality in the area of Miami-Dade County.
- Understanding your taxes
- History of MAC
- General information and Frequently Asked Questions
- Review of New Municipality Pro Forma
- 2014 Conceptual Agreement
- 2014 Financial Analysis and Proposed Budget
- 2005 Planning Advisory Board report
- Boundaries Commission
- Estimated Impact on UMSA, 2002-03 Budget
- Pro Forma 2002-03 Budget
Fontainebleau MAC Members
- Luis Gonzalez
- Juan Carlos Nistal, Chair
- Ramon Ramos
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.