As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
North Miami Annexation
In July 2013, The City of North Miami submitted an annexation application for the Sunkist Grove Area.
In October 2013, the City of North Miami submitted annexation applications for the following areas:
- Biscayne Corridor East
- Northeast 149th Street
- The Biscayne Corridor East annexation request is for an area bounded on the:
- North by NE 121st Street
- West by NE 16th Avenue
- South by NE 116th Street
- East by Biscayne Boulevard
- The Gratigny-Dixie annexation request is for an area bounded on the:
- Unincorporated area northwest of West Dixie Highway, from NE 119th Street on the south side and the Biscayne Canal on the north side
- Unincorporated area bordered on the north side by NE 121st Street, on the east side by NE 1st Avenue, on the south side by 119th Street, and on the west side by the city limits
- The Northeast 149th Street annexation request is for an area bounded on the:
- North by NE 149th Street
- West by NE 10th Court
- South by NE 147th Street
- East by NE 11th Avenue (including those unincorporated portions of NE 11th Court)
- The Sunkist Grove annexation request is for an area bounded on the:
- North by NW 135th Street
- West by NW 16th Avenue
- South by NW 131st Street
- East by NW 13th Avenue
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.