At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
The following links are in Adobe Acrobat Format. To view these files, download the Acrobat Reader from the bottom of this page.
- Comprehensive Analysis of the Unincorporated Municipal Service Area, Feb. 24, 2014
- Comprehensive Accounting of the Unincorporated Municipal Service Area, Feb. 24, 2014
- Charter Review Task Force, Jan. 29, 2008
- Report on Interest of Municipalities to Annex Neighboring MAC areas, Dec. 11, 2007 (19 MB)
- Mitigation Adjustment Policy Review Task Force, July 11, 2006
- Report on Incorporation and Annexation, June 2006 (18 MB)
- Board of County Commissioners Incorporation and Annexation Subcommittee Report, Oct. 14, 2004 (1.78 MB)
- County Manager's Incorporation and Annexation Policy Recommendations, Feb. 25, 2002
- Incorporation And Annexation Report And Policy Recommendations, July 12, 2001 (20 MB)
- County Manager's Report on Recommended Incorporation Policies, April 12, 1999
- Miami-Dade Police Department and Feasibility of Police District, Jan. 1999
- Incorporation Memorandum from County Manager M.R. Stierheim, March 31, 1998
- Revenue Sharing Taskforce Recommendations, July 22, 1997 (2.34 MB)
- Boundaries Commission Report on Incorporation Issues, May 1996 (2.49 MB)
- Planning Advisory Board Resolution on Incorporation, June 21, 1995
- County Manager's Report on Incorporation, June 6, 1995
- Planning Dept Report Issues Related to Incorporation, Nov. 4, 1994
- Citizens Task Force on Incorporation, June 1994
- Dade County Citizens Advisory Committee on Countywide Incorporation, Feb. 1992 (1.24 MB)
- Citizen's Charter Review Committee, April 1, 1986
- Dade County Charter Review Commission Recommendations, Jan. 1, 1982
- Touche Ross Recommendations, June 12, 1978 (1.07 MB)
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.