Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
ADA Helpful Links
Miami-Dade County ADA Procedures Administered by the Office of ADA Coordination
- Procedure Number 425: Reasonable Accommodation Requests
- Procedure Number 426: ADA Grievances
- Procedure Number 579: Providing Effective Communication to Persons with Disabilities
- Procedure Number 581: Service Animals
- Procedure Number 582: ADA Accessible Special Events
- Procedure Number 583: Mobility Devices
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities
- Clearinghouse on Disabilities
- Florida Brain & Spinal Cord Injury Program
- Florida Commission on Human Relations
- Florida Commission on the Transportation Disadvantaged
- Florida Toll Permit Program
- Florida Division of Blind Services
- State of Florida Vocational Rehabilitation
- Governor's Commission on Disabilities
- Housing Opportunities Project for Excellence (HOPE)
- Miami HUD Office
- Southeast ADA Center
- Job Accommodation Network
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.