Skip Navigation
Last Visited »

Hurricane Matthew

At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.

Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.

Contact Us


Miami-Dade County
Juvenile Services Department

275 NW 2nd Street, 2nd Floor
Miami, Florida 33128



Accommodations for persons with disabilities
People who require assistance because of their disabilities in order to participate in the programs, activities or services of the Miami-Dade County Juvenile Services Department, may contact Jayanie Sherwood at 305-755-6225 or To request materials in accessible format, sign language interpreters, or other means of equally effective communication to participate in any program or meeting, please contact her five days in advance to initiate your request. TTY users may also call 711 (Florida Relay Service.)

 Email us directly:
Click on the name of the person you want to contact.

Morris Copeland

305-755-6202 Phone
305-755-6146 Fax

Gloria Madison 
Senior Executive Secretary


Cathy Burgos, LCSW
Division Director of Operations


Cindy Akerman
Division Director of Administrative Services


Cristina Molina
Manager, JSD Fiscal and Human Resources Management



Latawun Bess

Manager, JSD Care, Custody and Diversion Services



Miami Gardens Neighborhood Services Center
16405 NW 25th Avenue, Room 105
Miami, Florida 33054


786-801-6465 Phone
305-622-2576 Fax

North Central
Edison Neighborhood Center
150 NW 79th Street, Room 520
Miami, Florida 33150


305-756-4114 Phone
305-756-4120 Fax

South Dade Government Center
10710 SW 211th Street, Room 106
Miami, Florida 33189



305-234-1453 Phone
305-234-3989 Fax

Back to Top Page Last Edited: Thu Dec 1, 2016 9:22:44 AM

You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.

Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.