Medical Case Management Standards of Service
The Medical Case Management Standards of Service are applicable to all local Ryan White Program funded medical case management service providers. These standards are an essential component of the Ryan White Quality Management Program and form the basis for on-going monitoring and evaluation of Ryan White Program-funded medical case management agencies.
Areas of evaluation include:
- Staff qualifications
- Access to care
- Eligibility and financial assessment
- Initial client health assessment
- Plan of care development and monitoring
- Adherence to treatment regimen
- Referrals and follow-up
- Updates to client records
- Standards for documentation
- Quality assurance and performance improvement
- Compliance with requirements related to the Ryan White Program Service Delivery Information System (SDIS)
- Permanency planning / Advance Directives
- Case closure and case transfers
- Program specific operating requirements.
View these Standards in Section III of the Service Delivery Guidelines.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Mon Nov 5, 2012 5:06:07 PM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.