Last Visited »

College Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I find federal tuition grants or scholarships for college?

Federal grants, loans and work-study opportunities for college tuition may be found on the Federal Student Aid website. These Federal Student Aid (FSA) Programs are the largest source of student aid in America.

Financial assistance for college tuition is applied for online and administered by the U.S. Department of Education.

The U.S. Department of Education's Office of Postsecondary Education's Education Planning website contains assistance and resources on planning for college for parents, students, or those seeking a postsecondary education.

Where can I find state tuition grants or scholarships for college?

The Florida Department of Education offers similar financial assistance programs, grants and scholarships for college.  These opportunities are published and applied for online.

Where can I find more information on tuition grant opportunities?

The following link is a database compilation of grant opportunities specifically for individuals and allows one to sort by Academic Level and Subject.

Back to Top Page Last Edited: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:13:37 PM
  • Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS
  • Print Print Email this page Email Page   | Bookmark and Share
  • Minimize Tools

You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.

Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.