Community and Faith-Based Organizations
Congratulations to the forty-nine local community and faith-based organizations (CBOs) that have been selected as direct beneficiaries of the G2GN program and are being recommended to receive an energy retrofit project(s). Collectively, there are fifty-seven individual facilities/buildings located throughout Miami-Dade County that have received a recommendation.
As a direct beneficiary you should have received correspondence from the G2GN program announcing your recommendation and the potential energy consumption savings it can yield. Once you receive your final approved scope of work you may proceed to the next phase of the program which involves obtaining quotes from the G2GN pool of approved local energy service providers (LESPs) or contractors.
Community and Faith-Based Organizations (Direct Beneficiaries)
- Abriendo Puertas Governing Board of East Little Havana
- Academy of Arts and Minds (Acting for All, Inc.)
- Alliance for Musical Arts Productions, Inc.
- American National Red Cross Greater Miami & The Keys
- Art South
- Association for Retarded Citizens South Florida
- Barry University
- Borinquen Health Care Center, Inc.
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Miami, Inc.
- Center for Independent Living of South Florida, Inc.
- Centro Campesino Farmworker Center, Inc.
- Centro Mater Child Care Services, Inc.
- Citrus Health Network, Inc.
- Concept House, Inc.
- Ekklesia, Inc.
- Farm Share, Inc.
- Fulford United Methodist Church
- GALATA, Inc.
- Girl Scout Council of Tropical Florida, Inc.
- Grace United Community Church
- Greater Miami Youth for Christ
- Helen B. Bentley Family Health Center, Inc.
- Here's Help, Inc.
- Jewish Community Services of South Florida, Inc.
- JLM Inn Transition North, Inc. / Junior League of Miami, Inc.
- Kristi House, Inc.
- Latinos United in Action, Inc.
- Little Haiti Housing Association, Inc.
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas Biscayne Nature Center, Inc.
- Miami Beach Development Corporation
- Miami Children's Museum
- Miami Lighthouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Miami Rescue Mission, Inc.
- New Journeys Transitional Home, Inc.
- North Miami Foundation for Senior Citizens Services
- Old Cutler Presbyterian Church
- Palmer Trinity Private School, Inc.
- Regis House, Inc.
- Riverside Christian Ministries
- St. Thomas University
- STEPS in the Right Direction, Inc.
- The Salvation Army
- The Sundari Foundation, Inc.
- The Village South, Inc.
- Trinity Episcopal Cathedral
- United Way of Miami-Dade, Inc.
- YMCA of Greater Miami
- YWCA of Greater Miami & Dade County, Inc.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.