U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (Weatherization & Intergovernmental Program)
The U.S. Department of Energy website provides links for program guidance and direct information on topics regarding:
- Benefits and Job Creation from the Recovery Act
- Buy American
- Davis-Bacon Act
- Historic Preservation
- Housing and Urban Development Multifamily Properties
- Recovery Act Monitoring and Reporting Guidance
- NEPA/Wastestream Management
- Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Financing Programs
- Use of Recovery Act Logos on Signage
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA)
In addition to the Terms and Conditions set forth by Miami-Dade County and the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), all program participants should be advised that special terms and conditions may also apply to the G2GN projects funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) relating to:
- Reporting, tracking and segregation of incurred costs;
- Reporting on job creation and preservation;
- Publication of information on the Internet;
- Access to records by Inspectors General and the Government Accountability Office;
- Prohibition on use of funds for gambling establishments, aquariums, zoos, golf courses, or swimming pools;
- Ensuring that iron, steel, and manufactured goods are produced in the United States;
- Ensuring wage rates are comparable to those prevailing on projects of a similar character;
- Protecting whistleblowers and requiring prompt referral of evidence of a false claim to an appropriate inspector general; and
- Certification and Registration.
Miami-Dade County (GREEN)
Miami-Dade County has an Office of Sustainability that collaborates with County agencies, business groups, nonprofit organizations and other partners to protect and enhance Miami-Dade's distinct environmental quality and livability. Additionally, the Office leads the development and implementation of the County's sustainability plan, GreenPrint. The plan will set the framework for the County to inspire, inform and enable our communities to improve their quality of life and increase economic prosperity through environmental responsibility.
The green website is provided by the Office of Sustainability through the EECBG program, funded by the Recovery Act and administered by the U.S. Department of Energy. This site presents information from Miami-Dade County departments and continued developments on the County's sustainability efforts.
Miami-Dade Renovation for Energy Efficient Loan Program (REEL)
Through the Renovation for Energy Efficiency Loan (REEL) program, Miami-Dade County, in collaboration with the South Florida Regional Planning Council, is offering up to $1.5 million in competitive revolving loan funds to all business to institute improvements to their properties that result in a reduction in their electrical energy consumption. Applications and criteria are now available.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:28:59 AM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.