Health Data e-Maps
Health Data e-Maps is a GIS based system that allows you to locate area health services like: hospitals, health clinics, and emergency rooms.
You can also visualize health statistics like: uninsured rates, mortality rates, and Medicaid rates within each zip code.
These elements can be illustrated together by clicking the boxes next to each one.
Do you need to know where the nearest hospital is located?
What is the infant mortality rate in one zip code?
Health Data e-maps can answer these questions. It is easy!
- Health and Human Services, click the box next to Federally Qualified Health Centers,
- Health Statistics, click the box next to Uninsured.
- Click the map and see whether the health centers are located in areas of higher Uninsured density.
- To identify the name and address for each center click the circle next to Federally Qualified Health Center.
- Then click the tool, use this tool to click on each point on the map.
- Finally, this will link you to Health Data e-Maps
If you need assistance, please or call 305-375-5444, Office of Countywide Healthcare Planning.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:37:23 AM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.