Ryan White Program Oral Health Care Services
The Ryan White oral health care program offers a wide range of dental services to eligible persons who are living with HIV disease. Services include:
- Routine dental exams, prophylaxis, and dental cleanings
- Treatment of gum disease
- Oral surgery
Only dental procedures included in the most current Ryan White Program Oral Health Care Formulary can be performed under this service category.
Additional information on the Ryan White Oral Health Care Program appears below.
FY 2014-2015 (YR 24)
- Fiscal Year 2014-2015 Oral Health Care (OHC) Formulary Letter Revised 03/03/2014
- Fiscal Year 2014-2015 OHC Formulary Sorted by Category Revised 03/03/2014
- Fiscal Year 2014-2015 OHC Formulary Sorted by Procedure Code Revised 03/03/2014
- Letter of Medical Necessity for Oral Health Care Codes (D4249, D4271, and D4273 only) Revised 03/01/2014
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.