System-wide Standards of Care
The Ryan White Program System-wide Standards of Care are an essential component of the Ryan White Quality Management Program. These standards form the basis for:
- On-going monitoring and evaluation of Ryan White and MAI-funded service providers, particularly in the areas of access to care,
- Staff qualifications and training
- Quality and completeness of client records and other required documentation
- Quality assurance and performance improvement
- Program operation requirements
- Adherence to confidentiality
View these Standards in Section III of the Service Delivery Guidelines.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Mon Nov 5, 2012 4:12:34 PM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.