Health Fairs & Screenings
The following health fairs and screenings are available free of charge for Miami-Dade County seniors.
We recommend pre-registration for the events listed below as class size is limited and schedules are subject to change without notification.
- Aventura Hospital and Medical Center offers many educational opportunities to help you on your way to better health.For more information on classes and events at Aventura Hospital or to register, call 1-888-256-7692 or search and register for select events online.
- Baptist Health offers educational and free programs, health screenings, signature events, and access to several supports groups throughout Miami-Dade and Broward counties.
- Jackson Health System participates in arious health and safety fairs throughout Miami-Dade County. For more infomation, visit their website.
- Kendall Regional Medical Center offers many educational opportunities to help you on your way to better health. For more information on classes and events at Kendall Regional Medical Center or to register, call 1-888-256-7719 or search and register for select events online.
- Search and register for Mercy Hospital classes and events online. For more information on classes and events call 305-285-2929.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.