Miami Dade County is partnering with the Miami-Dade Health Department to provide safety and wellness information to residents 55 and over. The partnership is committed to improving the health and wellbeing of Miami-Dade County seniors through:
- Promoting disease prevention, safety and injury prevention
- Helping seniors maintain a fit body and mind
- Promoting programs and products that enhance quality of life
- Addressing senior healthcare disparities
- Increasing knowledge of resources and rights
Miami-Dade Health Department
|The Miami-Dade County Health Department promotes and protects the health and safety of residents and visitors through clinical services, immunizations, and health alerts. The Health Department will assist in identifying common illnesses and health concerns for the elderly community.|
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.