Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
New, free, 24/7 internet access to information & tips about Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP):
Learn about the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. Tips Include:
- Medical Expense Tips
- Health Insurance Tips
New, free, 24/7 internet access to information & tips about Social Security Benefits:
Learn about the American Association of Retired Persons. Tips Include:
- Social Security Tips
- Calculating Your Benefits
- Decision Making Tips
New, free, 24/7 internet access to information & tips about Alzheimer’s & Related Memory Disorders:
Learn about Florida's Alzheimer's Disease Initiative Education Manual Tips Include:
- early signs of memory and thinking problems
- fixable, treatable and progressive memory disorders
- tips for brain health and planning ahead
- suggestions for care and communication
Flu season usually peaks in January or February, but it's gotten off to an early start this year. If you haven't gotten a flu vaccine yet, consider getting one as soon as you can.
Learn about the flu vaccine, including:
- where you can get it (enter your ZIP code in the Flu Vaccine Finder box)
- what viruses it will protect you against
- the difference between the shot and the nasal spray
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.