As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Boating Under the Influence (BUI) Task Force
Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos A. Gimenez convened a Boating Under the Influence (BUI) Law Enforcement Task Force on August 27, 2014 in efforts to raise awareness to the general public about water safety and the dangers of mixing boating and alcohol.
BUI Task Force Members
- Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos A. Gimenez
- Village of Key Biscayne Mayor Franklin Caplan
- City of North Miami Acting Mayor Philippe Bien-Aime
- United States Coast Guard Commander Michael Cortese
- Miami-Dade Police Department Director J.D. Patterson
- Village of Key Biscayne Chief of Police Charles Press
- City of North Miami Chief of Police Leonard Burgess
- Bal Harbor Police Department Captain Miguel de la Rosa
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Major Alfredo Escanio
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.