Florida International University Partnership
Florida International University, through the Office of Engagement, will identify a professor or administrator in charge of all participating students while Miami-Dade County will in turn assign a program coordinator.
These individuals will monitor and manage the program. The FIU professor/coordinator will identify and refer qualified applicants to the County from various departments/schools/colleges.
It is suggested to start with the following:
- School of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Engineering, Construction Management
- Public Health, Social Work and Community Services
- College of Business (Marketing, Business Admin., Finance, Accounting)
- School of International Public Affairs
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.