Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
Internship Program Application and Selection Process
- Register with FIU Career Services and apply for the position.
- Required Documents:
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from professors
Submit required documents to:
Miami-Dade County Internship Coordinator
- Meet with the Coordinator
- Interview with members of the Mayor's staff
- Complete criminal history background check and modified pre-internship medical examination, which includes drug and alcohol screening.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.