Management Planning and Performance Analysis provides high quality, impartial management consulting services at a fraction of the cost of an external consulting firm, while bringing to the table an appreciation for the County's unique operating environment.
Using an assortment of quantitative and qualitative methodologies, we conduct management, operational, organizational and business process reviews that focus on increasing efficiency and effectiveness of public service delivery.
Our deliverables include:
- Animal Services Business Process Review
- Comprehensive Bulky Waste Collection Analysis
- Court Services Bureau -- Operational Process Analysis
- Elections Department Process Analysis Preliminary Findings
- Enterprise Technology Services Department Procurement Study
- Finance Credit & Collections MOU
- Follow up Report on the Reclassification of Certain County Ordinances
- GSA Design and Construction Services Analysis
- Human Resources Diagnostic Review
- Human Resources Payroll Division Staffing Requirements
- Information requested at the June 8, 2010 Government Operations Committee
- Inmate Property Review
- Juvenile Services Cost Analysis
- Land Use and Permitting in Miami-Dade County
- Miami-Dade Police Department & Miami-Dade Corrections Booking Process Analysis
- Miami-Dade Police Department Central Records Process Review
- Miami-Dade Police Department Sexual Crimes Bureau Process Analysis
- Miami-Dade Transit Reorganization Analysis Final Report
- Office of Commission Auditor Span of Control Analysis
- Overtime Usage Analysis
- Small Business Development Summary of Finding and Recommendations
- Tax Collector Billing and Collection Process Analysis
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.