At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Maintenance and Beautification Contest
- Vice Mayor Robert ''Bob'' Welsh, Million Trees Crown Canopy Leadership Award
- Awarded for dedication to increasing the tree canopy in Miami-Dade County
- The City of North Miami Beach, Inviting Gateway Award
- Awarded for two signature gateways reflecting Miami-Dade's world-class image (State Road 826 between Intracoastal Waterway Drawbridge and NE 35th Avenue and NE 19th Avenue between NE 169th Street and NE 171st Street)
- Miami Shores, Corridor Maintenance Showcase Award
- Awarded for aesthetics and vegetation maintenance on Grand Concourse between 96th Street and 2nd Avenue
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.