As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Clean Up & Green Up Poster & Video Contest
Poster and Video Contest
This year, we invite all elementary, middle and high school students to help promote environmental stewardship by designing a poster (and/or video for high school students) that illustrates this year's theme: How would you make Miami-Dade County more beautiful?
What would you like to see outside your school? How would you design your streets or your parks? What would make your walk or ride to school more
pleasant or safe? How could we make the transit experience more comfortable
for riders? What do you think makes a community beautiful?
All entries must be submitted no later than Feb. 2, 2018.Back to Top
- The contest is open to all students in grades 1-12 in any school within Miami-Dade County.
- Contest Entry Form must be submitted with poster (attached to the back) to be eligible to win.
- All artwork must be original, not derivative and not generated by computer (except students in grades 9-12).
- Only students in grades 9-12 may submit digital artwork. Poster must be printed out and submitted to be eligible.
- Students may use any medium except oil-based paints (no photographs).
- Only winning posters will be returned. Posters cannot be larger than 22" X 28."
- One poster per student. One artist per poster.
- Posters must be original designs created by the student.
- The poster will be evaluated on the following three criteria:
- relevance to theme
- The contest is open to any high school student in grades 9-12 within Miami-Dade County.
- Students must belong to the same school.
- Video must be uploaded to YouTube.
- Video should be able to be viewed by the public.
- Contest submittal form must be submitted with video link to be eligible to win.
- Video must be original and created by students.
- Video cannot exceed two minutes in length.
- Videos can be submitted by groups of no more than five students.
- All students in each group must belong to the same school.
- Each school may be represented by multiple groups of students.
- Only one video per group will be accepted. Each participant's name must be included in the submittal form.
Great prizes for the winning students and their teachers! First, second, and third place prizes will be awarded to three students in each grade level: elementary, middle and high school.Back to Top
Neat Streets Miami Manager
275 NW 2nd Street
Miami, Florida 33128
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.