Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit: http://www.miamidade.gov/emergency
Clean Up & Green Up Poster & Video Contest
- Clean Up and Green Up Video Contest
- About the Video Contest
- Recommended bitrates, codecs, and resolutions
About the poster Contest
Miami-Dade County school students from 1st through 12th grade are invited to participate in the "Clean Up and Green Up" poster contest. Students are encouraged to design a poster that explains what we can do to clean up our community.
Entry deadline extended: All entries must be submitted no later than February 26, 2016 to:
Clean Up and Green Up Poster Contest
Attn: Madelyn Rodriguez
275 NW 2 Street, 4th floor
Miami, FL 33128
- Contest Entry Form must be submitted with artwork, either taped or attached to the back of artwork to be eligible to win.
- All artwork must be original, not derivative and not generated by computer.
- You may use any medium except oil (no photographs or three-dimensional).
- Only winning posters will be returned. Artwork cannot be larger than 16” X 20”.
- One artwork per student. One artist per submittal.
- Submissions must be original designs created by student.
- The contest is open to all students in grades 1-12 in any school within Miami-Dade County.
About the Video Contest
Classes in High School are encouraged to participate in the Clean up/Green up Video contest. The theme this year is "The best ways to Clean Up and Green Up our community." Videos will be accepted on a class basis as the grand prize will be awarded to the entire class.
Entry deadline extended: All video entries must be submitted by 5 p.m. on Friday, February 26, 2016.
Recommended bitrates, codecs, and resolutions
- Audio Codec: AAC-LC
- Sample rate 96khz or 48 khz
- Video Codec: H.264
- Progressive scan (no interlacing)
- High Profile
- 2 consecutive B frames
- Closed GOP. GOP of half the frame rate.
- Variable bitrate. No bitrate limit required, though we offer recommended bit rates below for reference
- Color Space: 4.2.0
- Frame rates
- 720p: 1280x720
Patrice Gillespie Smith
Neat Streets Miami Manager
275 NW 2nd Street
Miami, Florida 33128
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.