At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Clean Up & Green Up Poster & Video Contest
- Clean Up and Green Up Video Contest
- Video Contest
- Video Guidelines
- Recommended bitrates, codecs, and resolutions
Miami-Dade County school students from 1st through 12th grade are invited to participate in the "Clean Up and Green Up" poster contest. Students are encouraged to design a poster that explains what we can do to clean up our streets.
All entries must be submitted no later than February 17, 2017 to:
Clean Up and Green Up Poster Contest
Attn: Wanda Torres
275 NW 2 Street, 4th floor
Miami, FL 33128
- Contest Entry Form must be submitted with artwork, either taped or attached to the back of artwork to be eligible to win.
- All artwork must be original, not derivative and not generated by computer.
- You may use any medium except oil (no photographs or three-dimensional).
- Only winning posters will be returned. Artwork cannot be larger than 16” X 20”.
- One artwork per student. One artist per submittal.
- Submissions must be original designs created by student.
- The contest is open to all students in grades 1-12 in any school within Miami-Dade County.
- The poster will be evaluated on the following three criteria:
- Creativity and originality
- Relevance to theme: the best ways to clean up and green up our streets
- Illustration of Miami
High school groups are encouraged to participate in the Clean up & Green up Video Contest. The theme this year is "The best ways to Clean Up and Green Up our streets." Videos will be accepted on a class basis as the grand prize will be awarded to the entire class.
All video entries must be submitted by 5 p.m. on Friday, February 17, 2017.
- The contest is open to any high school student class in grades 9-12 within Miami-Dade County.
- Contest submittal form must be submitted with video to be eligible to win.
- Video must be original and created by students.
- Video cannot exceed 2 minutes in length.
- Video cannot exceed 2GB in size.
- One video per group is allowed.
- Designate group leader for one video submission and include class participants in video submittal form.
Recommended bitrates, codecs, and resolutions
- Audio Codec: AAC-LC
- Sample rate 96khz or 48 khz
- Video Codec: H.264
- Progressive scan (no interlacing)
- High Profile
- 2 consecutive B frames
- Closed GOP. GOP of half the frame rate.
- Variable bitrate. No bitrate limit required, though we offer recommended bit rates below for reference
- Color Space: 4.2.0
- Frame rates
- 720p: 1280x720
Neat Streets Miami Manager
275 NW 2nd Street
Miami, Florida 33128
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.