TRIM Notice - Received Two Notices
There are different possibilities for this scenario:
1. If you own the real property you may receive a 'notice' for real property and personal property. Check the folio numbers. The Personal Property folio number is an 8 digit number in the format. The real property folio number is a 13 digit number in the format.
2. If there is more than one business at the location, each business owning personal property would receive a 'notice'.
3. If there are back assessments involved, a 'notice' will be issued for the main/regular folio, and one 'notice' for each year back assessed.
4. If the Property Appraiser makes a change on the assessment after the 'notice' is mailed, then a second 'notice' would be mailed with the updated information. If this is the case, the folio number will be the same on the second 'notice', but the deadline date at the bottom of the second 'notice' would be extended. The updated 'notice' will have a later deadline date.
5. You may have applied for and received an Enterprise abatement. If so, your other 'notices' would have "ENTERPRISE ABATEMENT" to the right of the property address on the form itself.