The Property Search allows you to view detailed information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Comparable Sales Tool allows you to access and compare real estate sale information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Tax Estimator provides an approximate amount of taxes that may be due on a property.
The Tax Comparison allows you to view a property's tax information for the current and previous year and lists changes by taxing district.
As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
TRIM Notice - Received Two Notices
There are different possibilities for this scenario:
1. If you own the real property you may receive a 'notice' for real property and personal property. Check the folio numbers. The Personal Property folio number is an 8 digit number in the format. The real property folio number is a 13 digit number in the format.
2. If there is more than one business at the location, each business owning personal property would receive a 'notice'.
3. If there are back assessments involved, a 'notice' will be issued for the main/regular folio, and one 'notice' for each year back assessed.
4. If the Property Appraiser makes a change on the assessment after the 'notice' is mailed, then a second 'notice' would be mailed with the updated information. If this is the case, the folio number will be the same on the second 'notice', but the deadline date at the bottom of the second 'notice' would be extended. The updated 'notice' will have a later deadline date.
5. You may have applied for and received an Enterprise abatement. If so, your other 'notices' would have "ENTERPRISE ABATEMENT" to the right of the property address on the form itself.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.