The Property Search allows you to view detailed information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Comparable Sales Tool allows you to access and compare real estate sale information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Tax Estimator provides an approximate amount of taxes that may be due on a property.
The Tax Comparison allows you to view a property's tax information for the current and previous year and lists changes by taxing district.
At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
2013 Preliminary Tax Roll Reports
- Average and Median Homestead Residential Values
- Average and Median Residential Values
- Changes by Property Type Including New Construction
- Preliminary Roll Change by Property Type
- Preliminary Roll by Taxing Authority
- 2012-13 Year-to-Year Comparison
- Commission District Reports
- Preliminary Roll Stats by Municipality
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.