Haulover Park General Plan
As a Miami-Dade County Heritage Park, the Haulover Park General Plan combines the historic intent of the original William Lyman Phillips design with the modern needs of a growing and evolving population upon limited natural resources.
As a part of Miami-Dade County's continuing commitment to public participation in local government, the Board of County Commissioners and the Parks, Recreation and Open Spaces Department invite area residents to attend a public hearing on December 4, at 9:30 a.m.
The General Plan will:
- Improve traffic and circulation
- Improve access to the park and beach for bicycles, pedestrians, and people with disabilities
- Improve transit connections
- Improve beach access through tunnel ramps
- Provide more green space
- Expand dry rack storage to 508 spaces
- Rebuild the pier
- Rebuild the marina and pier restaurants
- Restore the dunes
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.