As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Homicide of: Ann Raemer, W/F/53
Items Taken from the Victim's Residence
- Rolex (Presidential) wristwatch with diamonds on face.
- Rolex, gold Standard Style wristwatch.
- Diamond engagement ring, silver color - Diamonds on both sides of a large square diamond stone, with a white gold wedding band attached.
- Gold bracelet with the name "ANN" in diamonds on the front of the bracelet. Letters "A" connected form the rest of the bracelet.
- Gold link bracelet with a "V" shape design on top. "V" is covered in diamonds. A non-flexible solid band forms the rest of the bracelet.
- Large gold ring, described as a square setting with a diamond in the middle of colored stones.
- Narrow one-half inch gold nugget bracelet.
- Thin gold tennis bracelet with diamonds and sapphires (blue stones) alternating.
- Tiger-Eye (brown stone) ring.
- Link charm bracelet, solid gold with links attached to each other and charms consisting of a Turkish steeple, a gold cat with turquoise eyes, a solid gold Turkish coin, a Sweet 16 coin indicating July 16, a gold wiggling fish, a graduation coin dated 1979 and a small gold graduation cat attached to the bracelet.
- Gold smoke topaz ring (yellowish-brown), large square stone on face of ring (beveled on top), tapered to a point on the bottom.
- Thin gold herringbone necklace chain with a diamond pendant with a hoop holder (hung like a tear drop).
- Gold herringbone chain which is smaller on side and gets wider toward center - stiff flat metal.
Back to Top Page Last Edited: Wed Feb 3, 2016 2:25:20 PM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.