Skip Navigation
Last Visited »

Important Global Message

The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit:

Damaged or Stolen Waste and Recycling Carts

If your waste or recycling cart is damaged in the collection process, call 3-1-1 and Miami-Dade County will repair or replace your cart free of charge.

If your waste or recycling cart is damaged due to neglect, abuse, mutilation or modification, you will be responsible for purchasing a replacement cart at a cost of $50.

If either cart is stolen, call the police department (non-emergency number) and obtain a case number. Contact 3-1-1 with the police case number, and a replacement cart will be delivered to you at no charge.

The waste and recycling carts are the property of Miami-Dade County. You may not mark, modify or otherwise alter the carts. 

If you move to a new residence, the carts must remain with the house for use by the next resident.

Back to Top Page Last Edited: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:40:25 AM

You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.

Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.