Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit: http://www.miamidade.gov/emergency
Tour Request Procedures
To request a tour of Public Works and Waste Management's facilities you must adhere to the following procedures:
- Tour must be requested via email, fax or phone.
- Requestor must fill out a Tour Request form.
- The Tour Request form should be completed and faxed back to the Public Information and Outreach Division at 305-514-6219.
- The Facility Warning and Release form must be completed by all participants and given to the facilitator at the assigned Facility upon arrival at the tour.
- Participants should arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.