Register by Monday to vote in the August 30, 2016 Primary Election
Voters are encouraged to double check their voter registration information, and be aware of the following deadlines in advance of the upcoming Primary Election on Tuesday, August 30:
- Individuals not registered to vote must submit a completed voter registration application by Monday, August 1, in order to participate in the Primary Election.
- You may mail in your application as long as it is postmarked by August 1, or deliver it in person as follows:
- The Elections Main Office in Doral (2700 NW 87th Avenue, Miami, FL 33172) will remain open 8:00 am – 12:00 am (midnight)
- The Elections Branch Office in Downtown Miami (Stephen P. Clark Center Lobby, 111 NW 1 Street, Miami, FL 33128) will be open 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Voters who are already registered, but want to update their political party affiliation, must update their voter registration information via a completed voter registration application by Monday, August 1, in order to have the change in effect for the Primary Election.
- Voters can check their current voter registration status, view their customized sample ballot, and confirm their current Election Day voting location using the Voter Look-up tool online at http://www.miamidade.gov/elections/voter-information.asp or by calling 311.