All voting locations in Miami-Dade County open for voting
Voters have until 7:00 p.m. to cast their ballot
As of 7:00 a.m., all voting locations in Miami-Dade County are open and welcoming voters. Over 770,000 voters have already cast their ballot in this election via Mail Ballot or Early Voting.
Voters who plan to vote in person today should keep the following points in mind:
- Voters are encouraged to review their customized sample ballot before heading to the polls.
- Every voter must go to their assigned voting location on Election Day, which can be found on their Voter Information Card, by going to the Elections Department website, or by calling 311.
- Polls are open until 7:00 p.m. Voters must bring a valid and current identification that contains a photo and their signature.
- Acceptable forms of ID include: Florida Driver License, Florida Identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, United States Passport, Debit or Credit Card, Military Identification, Student Identification, Retirement Center Identification, Public Assistance Identification, Neighborhood Association Identification, Florida concealed-weapon license, Veteran Health Identification Card issued by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, or Government issued employee identification.
- If the voter does not have ID available, they will be asked to vote a provisional ballot.
- While the current Voter Information Card is not required to vote, it can help expedite the check-in process, so bringing it is always encouraged.
For more information, please call 311 or visit www.iamelectionready.org to track their Mail Ballot, view their customized sample ballot, confirm their Election Day voting location, and much more.