Let transit take you to the Coconut Grove Arts Festival, the Progressive Insurance Miami International Boat Show and Strictly Sail Miami
Transit services offer a convenient and economical way to get to the Coconut Grove Arts Festival, the Progressive Insurance Miami International Boat Show and Strictly Sail Miami without the stress of driving or finding parking.
The state-of-the-art mobile app – EASY Pay – allows passengers to purchase a fare ticket via their smartphone and activate it to ride on Metrobus, or scan it at a reader-equipped fare gate to ride Metrorail.
Riders can download the free mobile application via their smartphone by searching for the “EASY Pay Miami” app in the Apple App Store or Google Play. Currently, users can purchase a 1-Day Pass ($5.65) to ride on Metrobus and Metrorail. Metromover is free. More features, and different fare options, will be added in the months ahead.
Transit patrons can now also pay for parking via their mobile devices with the PayByPhone cashless app.
Don’t forget to download the free Miami-Dade Transit Tracker app, which gives you complete transit information right on your cell phone or mobile device. Some of the most useful features of the app are the Trip Planning tool and real-time arrival information for Metrobus, Metrorail and Metromover.
To get to the Progressive Insurance Miami International Boat Show and Strictly Sail Miami:
• Take Metrorail northbound or southbound to the Government Center Station and transfer to Metromover.
• Exit Metromover at the College/Bayside Station and walk across the street to the Miamarina at Bayside for Strictly Sail Miami. Here you can also take a free water taxi or shuttle bus to the Boat Show.
• Or take Metrorail northbound or southbound to the Brickell Station and transfer to a Route B bus. Exit the Miami Marine Stadium Park and Basin for the Boat Show.
To get to the Coconut Grove Arts Festival in Coconut Grove:
• Take Metrorail northbound or southbound to the Coconut Grove or Douglas Road Metrorail station
• Transfer to Metrobus Route 249 (Coconut Grove Circulator)
• Exit at the corner of Grand Ave. and Mary St.
Miami-Dade Transit will have a booth at the Arts Festival near McFarlane Road. We’ll be there to answer your questions, show you how to use our great apps, and hand out lots of giveaways. We’ll also be showcasing our Art Express buses. So look for us at the festival.
Three Metrobus routes will be detoured in Coconut Grove while streets are closed for the Coconut Grove Arts Festival:
- 249 (Coconut Grove Circulator)
For more details about transit services, visit Miami-Dade Transit’s website.
Planning Your Trip and More
To plan your trip, use the free Miami-Dade Transit Tracker app, or Transit's mobile site. Or talk to an agent at 305-891-3131, Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and on Saturdays, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.