Golden Passport holders 64 years and younger are encouraged to renew early to avoid service interruption
The Department of Transportation and Public Works is renewing Golden Passport EASY Cards for patrons who are 64 years and younger.
Golden Passport holders are encouraged to renew during their renewal period (as specified in the Golden Passport EASY Card) to avoid transit service interruption. The expiration date of the EASY Card is located on the back of the EASY Card.
To renew, patrons must present the following documentation:
• A valid state issued Florida Driver’s License or Florida ID with a physical Miami-Dade County residential address
• A current-year print out from the Social Security Administration verifying benefits
• The patron’s Golden Passport EASY Card
• A photocopy of the picture side of the EASY Card, if submitting by mail, email, or fax
Where to renew?
The Golden Passport Office
Government Center, Ground Floor,
111 NW First St., Miami, FL 33128
Open weekdays, except County-observed holidays
From 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
3-1-1 Service Centers
Open weekdays, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., except County-observed holidays (closed for lunch from noon to 1 p.m.).
- South Dade Justice Center: 10710 SW 211 St., Cutler Bay, FL 33189
- North Dade Justice Center: 15555 Biscayne Blvd., North Miami Beach, FL 33160
- Miami-Dade Permitting Inspection Center: 11805 SW 26 St., Miami, FL 33175
City of Miami Neighborhood Enhancement Team (NET) offices
All NET offices are open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. They are closed on the weekends.
- Little Haiti NET Office: 6301 NE 2nd Ave., Miami, FL 33138
- Little Havana NET Office: 1300 SW 12th Ave., Miami, FL 33129
- Flagami NET Office: 5135 NW 7th St., Miami, FL 33126
Mail copies of the required documents to: Miami-Dade Transit Special Pass Programs, P.O. Box 01-9005, Miami, FL 33101.
Scan and email the required documents to: email@example.com .
Fax the required documents to: Special Pass Programs at 305-375-1192.
For additional information, please visit www.miamidade.gov/transit, or call 305-891-3131. TTY users should call 305-499-8971.
For more information about transit services, or to plan a trip on transit, the public can download the free Miami-Dade Transit Tracker app.
Also available from DTPW is the EASY Pay app, which allows anyone to turn their smartphone into a mobile ticket and just scan to ride. Visit EASY Pay page for more information. Transit riders now can also pay for parking via their mobile devices with the PayByPhone cashless app.
We’re with you every stop of the way.