At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Steering Committee Members
River of Grass Greenway (ROGG) development is coordinated by the ROGG Executive Committee, a Committee within the Naples Pathways Coalition. All members are volunteers. Members strategize, seek support from all entities, write grants, establish new partners, organize annual Everglades Rides and keep their partners and citizens informed.
- Bob DeGross – Chief of Interpretation, Big Cypress National Preserve
- Laurie Beard – Collier County Transportation Planning
- Lucie Ayer – Executive Director, Collier MPO
- Kirby Wilson – Park Manager, Collier-Seminole State Park
- Patty Huff - Everglades City
- Fred Herling – Supervisory Park Planner, Everglades & Dry Tortugas National Parks
- Renee Rau – Park Manger, Fakahatchee Strand State Preserve
- Aaron Kaster – Project Manager, Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) – District 1
- Russ Muller – Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) – District 1
- Stewart Robertson, P.E., Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) – District 6 (Kimley-Horn & Assoc., Inc.)
- Kevin Godsea – Project Leader, Florida Panther & Ten Thousand Islands NWR
- Sarah Webber – Johnson Engineering, Inc. (ROGG West PD&E Study)
- Tim Lamm – Project Manager, Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida
- David Henderson – Bicycle/Pedestrian Coordinator, Miami-Dade MPO
- Heather Ferrand – Forester, Picayune Strand State Forest
- Jerry Krenz, AICP,- Planner, South Florida Water Management District (SFWMD)
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.