As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
SBD launches new automated Contract Compliance Software
Miami-Dade County is pleased to announce a new web-based Contract Compliance and Workforce Management Systems (CCWMS) being implemented and managed by the Small Business Development (SBD) Division of the Internal Services Department.
This new system represents a significant technological advancement and will replace the current manual process of reporting certain contract requirements and increase operational efficiency. This web-based software system is being utilized by cities, counties, and other agencies throughout the nation. They are accessible to all prime contractors and subcontractors, and includes the following key features:
- Automated application for Small Business Enterprise (SBE), Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and Local Developing Business (LDB) certification
- Enhanced online SBE, DBE and LDB Directory, with key-word search capabilities
- Automated submission of subcontractors for fulfillment of SBE requirements
- Automated submission of contractors’ utilization payments, and tracking of progress towards meeting SBE goals
- Automated verification of SBE payments via web or mobile device
- Automated submission of certified payrolls
- Automated submission of workforce compliance data
- Automated communication with contractors via email regarding compliance issues
- Elimination of/or limited paper-based reporting
Our “go live” date for certain phases is tentatively scheduled to begin in the fall of 2017, after which all of the above functions will be phased in. A Pilot implementation is underway and training will begin in August. Notification are being sent to firms that do business with Miami-Dade County. You may register for free webinars by visiting the B2G website.
For more information contact SBD at 305-375-3111 or via email.
Contract Compliance and Workforce Management System Training Opportunities
Small Business Development, a division of the Internal Services Department is hosting training opportunities to introduce firms contracting with Miami-Dade County to the new B2GNOW Contract Compliance and Workforce Management System (CCWMS).
The CCWMS will house the County’s contracts, track compliance with the Small Business Enterprise Program and Workforce Programs requirements.
10 a.m. - noon
Stephen P. Clark
111 NW 1st St.
Miami, FL 33128
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.