As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Small Business Enterprise -- Architectural & Engineering
This program is a gender and race neutral program for Architectural & Engineering contracts. It is designed to provide contracting opportunities for firms that meet the following criteria:
- Average Gross Revenue for last 3 years does not exceed $4.5 million for architectural services. 3 yr. average gross receipts cannot exceed $6 million for engineering, surveying and mapping services, and landscape architecture services.
- Located and performing a commercially useful function in Miami-Dade County.
- Local Business Tax Receipt for 1year prior to certification
- Qualifier must own at least 25% of the certified firm's issued stock.
- Personal Net Worth does not exceed $1.5 million of each owner
- Owner can have only one Small Business Enterprise – Architectural & Engineering certified firm.
- Annual renewal of certification required.
Projects Under Review
Small Business Enterprise – Architectural & Engineering SBE-A&E projects and the review status of each are available online.
Opportunities for small business participation on Miami-Dade County Architectural and Engineering (A&E) projects have been expanded through the use of Small Community Business Enterprise - A&E measures.
The Equitable Distribution Program (EDP) and Small Business Enterprise- A&E programs were designed to provide contracting opportunities to small and medium size architectural and engineering firms. Additionally, the A&E selection process was streamlined into a one-step, pre-qualification.
Miami-Dade County Ordinance No. 98-30 requires all firms, including A&E firms with annual gross revenues in excess of $5,000,000 must have an affirmative action plan and procurement policies filed and approved by the County as a condition of contract award. Also, Resolution R-1040-93 requires all A&E firms must provide information in their proposal, as to their furtherance and compliance with their approved affirmative action plan, when responding to the County’s advertisement for the acquisition of A&E services.
- A&E MUR (Monthly Utilization Report) and Instruction Sheet
- A&E MUR (Monthly Utilization Report) online
- Architectural & Engineering Monthly Utilization Report
- Utilization and Assurance Form
- CBE Letter of Agreement (105)
- CBE Certificate of Unavailability (103)
- Design-Build Utilization and Assurance Form
- Certificate of Certified Payroll Form WH-347
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.