Goulds Center (Withers Center)
21300 SW 122nd Avenue
Miami, Florida 33170
Open Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Citizen Involvement & Participation Program
- Computer Training
- Emergency Food & Shelter Program (EFSP)
- Employment Preparation & Training
- Family Development
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Program (GRG)
- Information & Referrals
- Lifeline & Linkup Telephone Applications
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Senior Housing Assistance Repair Program (SHARP)
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.