Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
Starting January 2015, CAHSD staff will relocate to 2301 NW 54th Street while the Caleb Community Resource Center is under renovation. For more information please contact 786-469-4600.
5400 NW 22nd Avenue, #306
Miami, Florida 33147
Open Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Citizen Involvement & Participation Program
- Emergency Food & Shelter Program (EFSP)
- Employment Preparation & Training
- Family Development
- Information & Referrals
- Lifeline & Linkup Telephone Applications
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Senior Housing Assistance Repair Program (SHARP)
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Voter Registration
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.