Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit: http://www.miamidade.gov/emergency
Effective July 27, 2016 the Caleb Center merged with the Liberty City Community Resource Center
2500 NW 62nd Street
Miami, Florida 33147
Open Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Citizen Involvement & Participation Program
- Emergency Food & Shelter Program (EFSP)
- Employment Preparation & Training
- Family Development
- Information & Referrals
- Lifeline & Linkup Telephone Applications
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Senior Housing Assistance Repair Program (SHARP)
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Voter Registration
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.