Tax Collector's Office
At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Tax Certificate Sale Disclaimers
- There are inherent risks involved in purchasing tax certificates. Miami-Dade County does not guarantee the condition of any property or title with respect thereto. All risks are borne by the certificate holder.
- Bid carefully, there will be no cancellations for bidder error, all sales are final.
- The lowest bid rate accepted and buyer number of the successful bidder will be entered into the tax collection database.
- Tax certificates are issued by electronic listing rather than by individual document certificates.
- Tax certificates accrue interest from the date of issuance.
- Tax certificates have a life of seven years from the date of issuance.
- The Miami-Dade Tax Collector’s Office has the right to cancel any tax certificate that is improperly issued in accordance with Florida Statutes.
- Tax payments will be accepted on advertised items at anytime prior to the beginning of the tax certificate sale on June 1, 2013.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.