- Data Subscriptions - subscribe to a download service and get GIS data weekly
- Get Data and Maps - request data on CDs and custom maps through the Service Center
- Data Creation - request new spatial data for maps or applications using your address or boundary information
- Spatial Analysis - request analysis of spatial data to get reports or maps
- Software Development - request a custom web or desktop GIS application or request integration of GIS to external systems
- Consulting - services to improve efficiency and productivity using GIS or request a GIS Needs Assessment for your agency
Data Subscription Service
The subscription service is intended for those customers who require frequent updates of GIS data. The subscription is for a 12 month period during which customers may download data at their convenience as often as needed. All basic Miami-Dade County base layers are included, such as parcels, lots, subdivisions, zoning and street centerlines.
To subscribe print the agreement form, fill it out and either send it to the fax number listed on the form or scan and return it to email@example.com.
Once the request has been processed, subscribers will receive an email notification providing the user id and password needed to access the web site for the data download.
For assistance contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scope of Service/Service Level Description
GIS Internet applications are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Other GIS services are available 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday thru Friday or as required for areas of specific support such as 3-1-1.
For assistance contact the Service Center by phone, 305-596-HELP (4357) or via email at email@example.com.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Mon Feb 4, 2013 10:22:26 AM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.