At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Shared Services Division
The Shared Services Division provides customer support for Countywide telephone services, maintains internal work order and billing systems, identifies shared services opportunities, and performs the business relationship management function for Information technology in Miami-Dade County.
- Serves as the point of contact for County agencies for ITD services leveraging opportunities for enterprise solutions, and coordinate service delivery, measures performance according to established benchmarks and metrics
- Processes and coordinates requests for changes in telephone services such as connections/disconnections and moves including landlines and wireless devices
- Maintains the inventory of all circuits, lines, telephone sets, wireless devices, and peripherals and reviews usage for all wireless devices and performs periodic checks to ensure contract rate compliance
- Supports and maintains ITD's internal work order and billing systems
- Develops and maintains IT Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs) with different agencies, establishing service levels and its associated cost.
- Promotes the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality, and customer satisfaction by applying best practices and delivering services to meet and/or exceed customer expectation.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.