At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
EASY Pay Miami
It just got a whole lot smoother to ride Miami-Dade Transit. With the EASY Pay mobile app, users can purchase fare tickets right from the palm of their hands and on the go. Ride the Metrorail or Metrobus without the added need for a paper ticket or plastic card -- all you need is your smartphone.
- The EASY Pay app is free to download.
- No need to carry cash or purchase a paper ticket.
- Plan your ride using the Trip Planner feature.
- Buy tickets on your phone anytime, anywhere.
- Manage your tickets directly from the app.
- Purchase up to ten tickets at a time and save some for later!
- Show your active ticket to the bus driver or scan at the Metrorail fare gate and you’re ready to ride.
Download the App
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this Platform in any way, including, without limitation, browsing this Platform, using any information, and/or submitting information to Company, you agree to and are bound by the terms, conditions, policies and notices contained in this Agreement), including, but not limited to, conducting this transaction electronically, disclaimers of warranties, damage and remedy exclusions and limitations, and a choice of North Carolina law. Please read this Agreement carefully before using this Platform.
EASY Pay FAQs
Frequently asked questions about EASY Pay Miami.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.