Golden Passports for customers under age 65 expire on April 30. Don’t wait until the deadline to renew your eligibility. Avoid long lines and wait times and ensure continued use of Transit services.
Renew your card in person at these locations:
The Golden Passport Office at the Transit Service Center
Second level of the Government Center Metrorail station
111 NW 1st Street
Miami, FL 33128
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Weekdays
Any 3-1-1 Service Center 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Weekdays (closed for lunch 12 noon to 1 p.m.) at the following locations:
- South Dade Justice Center
10710 SW 211 Street
Cutler Bay, FL 33189
- North Dade Justice Center
15555 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33181
- Miami-Dade Permitting Information Center
11805 SW 26 Street
Miami, FL 33175
By Mail, Email or Fax
- Mail copies of the required documents to:
Miami-Dade Transit Special Pass Programs
P.O. Box 01-9005, Miami, FL 33101
- Scan and email the required documents to: Specialpass@miamidade.gov
- Fax the required documents to Special Pass Programs: 305-375-1192
- Valid photo identification with a Miami-Dade County address
- Florida ID
- Driver’s License.
- Current-year printout from the Social Security Administration, verifying your continued eligibility.
- Your Golden Passport EASY Card.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.