At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Service to Hard Rock Stadium
All games begin at 1 p.m. Service will only run two hours before kickoff and two hours after the game ends on the following Sundays:
- September 25, 2016 (Miami Dolphins VS Cleveland Browns)
- October 9, 2016 (Miami Dolphins VS Tennessee Titans)
- October 16, 2016 (Miami Dolphins VS Pittsburgh Steelers)
- October 23, 2016 (Miami Dolphins VS Buffalo Bills)
- November 6, 2016 (Miami Dolphins VS New York Jets)
- November 27, 2016 (Miami Dolphins VS San Francisco 49ers)
- December 11, 2016 (Miami Dolphins VS Arizona Cardinals)
- January 1, 2017 (Miami Dolphins VS New England Patriots)
Click here for the stadium’s bag policy.
How to take Miami-Dade Transit to Miami Dolphins games
- Take the Metrorail to the Earlington Heights Station and transfer to the Metrobus route 297.
- Route 297 will operate on a limited stop schedule and end at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens.
- The best way to pay for your fare is to purchase a 1-Day Pass ($5.65), which allows you unlimited rides on both Metrobus and Metrorail from the first time you tap until 2 a.m. the following day.
- Riders can also catch the Metrobus route 297 at the Brownsville Metrorail Station or the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Metrorail Station. The route will not stop at the Miami-Dade College North Campus Station.
- In the mornings before the game begins, service will only be running Northbound toward the stadium. After the games finishes, there will only be Southbound service toward Earlington Heights.
- First bus will arrive at the stadium two hours before kickoff, with frequency every 15 minutes.
Metrorail travel tips
- You’ll need an EASY Card or EASY Ticket loaded with sufficient cash value (each trip is $2.25 on the Metrorail or Metrobus) or either a 1-Day, 7-Day, or 1-Month Pass. Cash is not accepted at the Metrorail fare gates.
- Parking is $4.50 a day at our Metrorail Stations with parking facilities Stations with parking garages include:
- Dadeland South
- Dadeland North
- South Miami
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Earlington Heights
- Santa Clara
- Track your ride with our Miami-Dade Transit Tracker app for your smartphone.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.